Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a pretty good Thanksgiving week. My brother & his wife were in town so it was fun to get to spend some time with them. They were even brave enough to go to the zoo with us! We were able to spend Thanksgiving day at my parents' house with my brother, his wife, John's parents & a family that my parents are friends with. It was so nice out & the boys really enjoyed playing outside most of the day. I didn't even remember to take my camera, so I attempted pictures at home that evening. They were wearing matching outfits that I made and/or appliqued for them.


This was the better shot of Joshua....


....and this was the better shot of Timothy.


Timothy was done!

We put up the trees the day after Thanksgiving & Timothy was in love with them. This was while I was trying to decorate the tree downstairs. See him reaching for an ornament. All day he walked around saying "ball, ball, ball" except he is a bit southern so it sounds more like "baaaaalll". Please take note of how many ornaments are on the floor!


Caught in the act! He has gotten slightly better at leaving them alone but I still find myself re-decorating the tree daily. Good thing I enjoy it!

No comments: