Thursday, November 10, 2011

More Appliques!

Here are a few things I have been working on!
This didn't turn out quite as well as I would have liked. I did a few things differently, so I have to go back & figure out what went wrong! But, it turned out ok...especially since he will only wear it once or twice. I wanted a white shirt but couldn't find on in his size. At least this color won't show stains as badly!
How cute is this little guy?? My friend actually did this applique on her machine to show me how to do it. I made the outfit though :) It is the Johnny pattern by Children's Corner. Glad I finally got it all put together so he could wear it before fall is over!
I'm not sure why this one turned sideways...oh well. I just wanted to try out a simple design on a onesie for Timothy. I just needed to practice. I think this one turned out really cute!

No comments: