Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another Pumpkin Patch



My mom & I took the boys to the pumpkin patch that we have gone to every year in the past. We went on a Monday morning & it was perfect! There were only a few people there. Joshua wasn't very cooperative, but he ended up getting sick the next day, so I'm thinking he just wasn't feeling well & couldn't tell me. Timothy loved all of the pumpkins, as you can see!



I was trying to get a picture of Joshua. Right as I took this one, he fell off of the haybale he was standing on! Sadly, this was the best close up I got of him!



We have always taken Joshua's picture on this bench.....it didn't happen this year, but Timothy let me get his.



This was Joshua's favorite place. I think he jumped for 45 minutes - maybe longer!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: