Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

As you read in my previous post, the boys were sick the entire week before Halloween. We had planned to go to Boo at the Zoo on Joshua's birthday, but they were feeling so bad that we decided not to. They both seemed to be feeling better on Halloween, despite Timothy's double ear infection (he got an antibiotic injection that morning), so we went to the zoo that night for trick or treating. It was pretty fun...we just rode the train & carousel and did a little trick or treating. Both boys were pretty tired so we left after about an hour.


Joshua as Batman. I tried the costume on a couple of hours before we left & he was crying the whole time. I pulled out his Charlie Brown costume from last year, in case we couldn't get this one back on him! He put the costume on with no problem when we told him we were going to the zoo to ride the train if he would wear it :)



I am going to post Timothy's pictures in a separate post. I had posted them all yesterday but they didn't show up. Timothy's pics are cropped so I have to go through Picasa. Maybe it will upload them today!


No comments: