Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Horses

Joshua & I were at Target this morning & decided to walk through the Christmas section since he was getting fussy. He loves Christmas trees....we are in for an interesting time at our house this holiday season. While I was looking at ornaments, he started pulling up on his hair. I wasn't sure what he was doing....I looked around & didn't see any hats anywhere. I said, "I see your hair," but he kept pulling on it. We walked around & he pointed up to the large light-up designs that you put in your front yard....snowmen, reindeer, even a moose that moves its head. As we turned the corner & he was facing those things again, he started putting his hand on his head again & playing with his hair. Then I understood....he was trying to do the sign for horse. I laughed & said, "Oh, horse!" He smiled really big. I told him they were reindeer but that they do sort of look like horses. I think those may be his favorite decorations this year (he loves horses)....but he did try to pull on every tree we walked past. Maybe I should take a poll of how many times people think our Christmas tree will be pulled down this year? John & I are still debating on where to put it this year to minimize disasters.

No comments: