Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Second Loss

I think many of you already know this, but I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know what we are going through. Last week, we went through our second miscarriage. It has been very difficult, and yet we are very much at peace. For some reason, I thought it would be easier to go through if it happened again....and I guess I didn't really think it would happen again. I was wrong in both of those thoughts. It wasn't as scary to go through the second time since I knew what to expect but the loss was every bit as painful. I was only 5 weeks pregnant this time, so there were no ultrasounds...only lots of lab work. I have learned many things through this process, but I will wait until later to share that, when I have more time. Thank you to all of you have continued to pray for our little family throughout this year!

2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

oh, i'm so, so sorry to hear this! i will be praying each time i think of you guys.

Unknown said...

Chris I am so sorry for your loss.
May the Lord comfort you during this time.