Thursday, August 30, 2012

Timothy's 2nd Birthday!!

Didn't we just bring him home from the hospital?? These two years have gone by so fast! Timothy has been such a blessing to our family! He is such a happy, funny, smart little boy. He is a great little brother to Joshua - who he happens to adore, most of the time :) We had a fun time celebrating his birthday. My brother & sister-in-law were in town for my parents' 35th anniversary, so we were excited they could celebrate with us this year! It was a super busy weekend but here are a few pictures from his little party:


Wearing an outfit made by mommy! I love this face!


He loved his birthday cake! Joshua loved running around & seeing everyone!


Aunt Haley designed these nesting owls at her job. Such a fun gift!


He went back & forth on whether or not he liked the hat.


It was time for a Tonka truck! He loves filling it up & dumping it out.


I asked him what kind of cake he wanted & he said Mickey Mouse. Since we had such a busy weekend I didn't think I could make one. Due to licensing issues, I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. It was either surfer Mickey, motorcycle Mickey or cowboy Mickey. I tried to get him to choose Thomas instead but he chose motorcycle Mickey. Our little guy knows what he wants!

No comments: