Sunday, August 19, 2012

Super Why Live!

Where did the summer go?? I can't believe Joshua will start kindergarten tomorrow! And, we are celebrating Timothy's second birthday this weekend. So, I figured I better get started with my posts! We really had a fairly boring summer - boring isn't always bad :) Our summer just ended up being fairly full with Joshua's therapy schedule, Timothy & I doing a music class, and me doing a study at church. 

One of the most fun things we did this summer was go to Super Why Live back in July. Our boys both LOVE Super Why. I don't think a day goes by that we don't watch it. Some days we watch a LOT of it! We have many, many, many episodes on DVR & Joshua knows them all by title! Anyway, the boys were pretty excited about seeing Super Why. Seeing him & the other characters as "real" people & not just animated characters was a bit of a shock for them, but after Joshua got used to that, he absolutely loved the show. Timothy was a bit more hesitant but would get into it during some parts. They both said they wanted to go back. We weren't supposed to take pictures during the show, but here are two of them at home as we were leaving. Timothy's face in this first one is hilarious! Its probably the look I see from him the most often :) Joshua didn't want to sit still because we had already said we were going to see Super Why.








No comments: