Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ten Months Old!!

I know....two posts in one day!


He's excited about Miss Rachel on Signing Time.



His new funny face.



Precious Baby!



I took some pictures of Timothy this evening. He is so funny! Hard to believe we will be celebrating his birthday in two months! He is so expressive & has started making a funny face all the time. He loves everything that Joshua does. He has become a fan of Super Why & Signing Time. We have finally gotten to a point that he can eat puffs without gagging. Cheerios still make him gag though. But its progress! He is such a fun little boy & might be the biggest mommy's boy ever! He still crawls after me crying if I leave the room. He cries in the nursery at church; he cries if someone wants to hold him unless he has had at least 20 minutes to warm up; he even cries when I leave him with John sometimes. But, I enjoy being his favorite person :) I know it won't last....Joshua signs "Daddy" at least 100 times a day while John is at work, so I know daddy's day is coming with Timothy too!



No comments: