Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

If anyone even still checks my poor blog, we are still here! I can't believe its been 2 months since I posted anything...so sorry! I think we have finally adjusted to our new school schedule but we stay super busy. With both boys having activities/school during the week plus therapy most afternoons & Bible study during the week, we are busy. Add to that starting a business & having it really pick up as the holidays approaching....well, we've just been busy! So thankful for all of it though as it has been good.

Anyway, I thought I better get our fall posts done before Christmas decorations go up :)

I did go on a field trip with Joshua's class to the pumpkin patch but didn't take a single picture. We went to a different pumpkin patch with both boys & attempted some pictures. As you can see below we weren't very successful, but at least this can document that we did in fact visit a pumpkin patch this fall (I think it is a requirement if you have young kids!).


Not a great picture but I think it is the only one I got that actually shows Joshua's face!


Sweet brothers


Timothy is thrilled with pumpkins.


Joshua trying to climb in the window. I was attempting to get them close together to get a picture. No such luck!


Seriously loves pumpkins. He wanted all of them.

No comments: