Thursday, September 1, 2011

Birthday Party

So, Blogspot & I seem to be having issues....it won't let me type above this first picture today. I also had to upload these one at a time...I tried to upload these 2 weeks ago & kept getting errors. So, here are some birthday pictures almost a month late :) You can tell in the above picture that Timothy was a bit hesitant to try his cupcake. Don't worry though, he loved it in the end!

Timothy was also quite a fan of opening his presents. He was so excited about this one that he had to stand up!

Tissue paper is always a big hit....Joshua is on the right of the picture playing with the tissue paper too.

Birthday cupcakes. I did homemade frosting for the first time in quite a while. Every can of premade has trans fat in it, so homemade it was.


This might be one of my favorite pictures of Timothy....it shows his personality so well. This was taken on his birthday when we gave him those cars. I still can't believe he has already turned one!



No comments: