Friday, April 17, 2009

Will We Be 3 for 3 in 2009??

So, we have 3 members in our little family....John had surgery in January, Joshua has surgery scheduled next Friday....will I get to have surgery this year as well?? We will be finding out soon. I just got the results from some recent gallbladder testing I had done, and it appears my gallbladder is only functioning at 17%. This is likely the cause of the on-and-off chest pain I have been having for 2.5 months. Anyway, my doctor is referring me to a general surgeon to discuss whether or not to have surgery. Our insurance company is not liking us this year! But, then again, we aren't exactly loving this many tests/surgeries either! I told John I was going to start a little chart like kids have (potty training, behavior, etc) with stickers for each procedure we have & see who wins at the end of the year. Maybe the second half of the year will be less medically eventful!

No comments: