Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How Will I Be Celebrating my 30th??

Taking Joshua for outpatient surgery to have a cyst removed from his ankle. I know - its not exactly what I had in mind either, but the last year or so of life hasn't been what I had in mind, so I guess this just fits! We will have to be at the hospital a couple of hours before Joshua & I are usually up & about, so hopefully we will be home by early afternoon. Now, I am praying that this cyst either gets much smaller or disappears completely in a couple of weeks so that we can avoid the surgery (scheduled for April 24th). However, it is "minor" surgery (parents all know that no surgery on your baby is minor), and shouldn't really slow him down. We are a little concerned about anesthesia causing a slightly higher risk for seizures, so please keep Joshua in your thoughts as surgery approaches.

No comments: