Monday, October 27, 2008

October Playgroup

We had our monthly playgroup today & all of the little ones wore their costumes. To say that Joshua was unhappy would be huge understatement. He screamed & kicked the entire time! I think the costume made him hot & mad. But he also wanted to run around & got mad whenever I would turn him around to go back to the group. Needless to say, we did not get any pictures with the other kids sitting in the hay with a pumpkin. The only ones we managed were in the parking lot in stollers (which also made him very unhappy). There were a few other little ones that showed up after these pictures were taken. I wish I could have gotten some pictures of them as well, but I was way too busy chasing mine around!




We had a bumblebee, a dog, the cookie monster, a pumpkin, and a bear.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: