Wednesday, August 6, 2008

China Part 1

With China being in the news constantly right now since the Olympics start this week, I have been thinking of China alot. I spent a year there teaching English at a university 5 years ago. I fell in love with the people. It really is an amazing place. Don't get me wrong....there was some definite culture shock (and reverse culture shock upon coming home), but it is a very interesting place. I thought I would share some pictures since I have been thinking of it so much.



The Great Wall



A tomb in the city where I taught. These are some of the students at our school.



A view of the city street. My campus was a couple of miles outside the city.



My favorite little girl on our campus. Her family owned a restaurant on campus.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: