Monday, October 26, 2009

Playgroup Dress-up

This is the third year that the kids in our Sunday school class have gotten together in their costumes. The only way I could get Joshua to sit for pictures was to give him crackers. Joshua was Super Why! this year. He LOVES Super Why!! I was going to order a costume online but it had really bad reviews. So, I bought the dress-up set at Target (cape, mask, & Why Writer). I did an iron on transfer of the Super Why! logo onto a green t-shirt. I managed to find a long-sleeved blue shirt, blue shorts, & green pants. The colors didn't match perfectly, but it turned out cute! He refused to wear the mask....he thinks it is better if John or I wear it.


This is the only group shot I could get with Joshua. He was finished with his crackers when everyone else was ready to try to get in the shot! There were 2 more babies & 2 more toddlers. The other two in this picture are brother & sister. If you go back to our first year of doing this, you will see a picture of Joshua & this same little girl...they have grown up so much!



A view of the cape!



John always thinks it is fun to mess with our poor dog. She was a good sport & even wagged her tail.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: