Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shoes

Today we went shoe shopping for the whole family. We had never officially taken Joshua shoe shopping. By that, I mean we had never actually had Joshua "fitted" for shoes...because his behavior can be so bad we just didn't want to put up the fight. However, now his PT has recommended a special insert for his shoes because his ankles are still rolling in a good bit on both feet causing instability. So this time we knew we would have to have help getting the right size. I'm not completely convinced the salesman got us the correct size but then again, what do I know. I couldn't believe how big these shoes are! I took a picture of Joshua's shoe next to mine. At this rate, we'll have the same size foot by the time he is in kindergarten!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: