Sunday, May 18, 2008

Grocery Shopping


Grocery shopping with Joshua is often an adventure at this age. He absolutely hates being stuck in the cart, so I have to find ways to keep him from being "that child" that is screaming in the store. Sometimes he is entertained by pulling things out of the diaper bag. Often I resort to letting him eat Gerber puffs the entire time I am shopping. Sometimes he is interested in what I am buying & wants to hold it. Once a while back he was holding bananas & I saw him chewing something. I pulled a sticker out of his mouth that he had taken off of the bananas & tried to eat. One day last week I was buying a pack of pears that was wrapped in cellophane. I had seen him biting the wrapping, so I took them away. While I was putting away groceries, this is what I found:



Sneaky little guy had taken a bite! He does love pears!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: