Monday, December 31, 2007

We Are Still Here!!

I know it seems like I should have gotten some Christmas pictures posted already, but life has been super hectic in the Asbeck household. Christmas was great, but had us pretty busy. Then, Joshua got an ear infection right after Christmas. That meant fussy, feverish baby for a couple of days. Now he has gotten some type of mystery rash that the nurse at first told me was probably a yeast infection due to the antibiotics. Now another nurse says it is probably a reaction to the antibiotics (though not an allergic reaction) & should probably go away...eventually! Needless to say, if he is still dealing with this on Wednesday, we are going to see the doctor. I have also been preparing to go back to work part-time for the tax season. This was unexpected, as I had not planned to work this tax season. I was called the week before Christmas and asked to come back. Now, I just need to clean up the house from all of the chaos! The other reason we don't have pictures posted is a compatibility problem with our camera & Vista. Hopefully we will get our old computer set up again & pull the pictures from our camera that way until we get a new camera that will actually work with Vista.

No comments: