Monday, October 8, 2007

Finally Blogging

So, after months of discussing whether or not to blog, we have decided that we should. I think I may be the only one around that doesn't blog...John has a blog that he has posted on a few times. This is mainly to share pictures & random stories with friends and family.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks:


I'm pretty sure this wasn't the intended use for this, but it is the way Joshua likes to use it!


And John wonders what I do all day!



Trying on his Halloween costume....such a cute little lion!


We spent some time at the park this weekend during a family reunion.


Joshua loves to point at everything...trees are his favorite right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Glad y'all are blogging now! I can't believe how big Joshua is now...

Sam Duffey said...

Awesome that you started blogging. We've been doing it for a while now, and it's fun to look back like a journal.

~ Sam Duffey